Wednesday, October 17, 2007

How To Maske Bricks Oven

"The Pact on Security LIKE TO MY PARENTS, ALL RIGHT"

I have read of fasting for the first time on site Charter. I know the community and Alessandro Santoro Piagge and I searched the blog. On security packages, I say this with a joke: my relatives are, in varying degrees, almost all located on the right. E 'distressing to notice how the solutions presented by the Minister Amato and mayors are comparable to those of my uncle who remembers with nostalgia the fascism.

More generally, in recent months, talking with some friends, came up several times the concerns of a growing intolerance of against gypsies and non , speeches "belly" even by people who always voted left, and the absence of proactive policies that simply furthering these moods.

I have not had the opportunity to advertise my very fast beyond my parents and some friends, because at this time for family reasons I do not have much free time. The most common reaction among people between the people with whom I've still got to talk was of 'indifference . More than one told me, as a kind of joke, who are already thin enough without having to go look for that too.

The night I attended a meeting of the Democratic Left , and at least there, the initiative has received support .

Good sleep and thanks to you.

Marco Giubbani, Aulla (Massa Carrara)

0 comments:

Post a Comment