Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Harbourfrount Office Rental

night spent under "an American tourist GAVE ME TWENTY CENTS ..."

Monday 'I arrived at the Palazzo Vecchio to 17 and in fact I have not found the public, or mayor (or Cioni) I learned that while the mayor was presented to the press (and not in council ) a new edition of the Ordinance, which eliminates the reference to criminal and leaves untouched the administrative penalty by reference to a Regulation of '32. Anna told me about it Nocentini (I forget which, but I remember that Article. Invoked in the order is 43 and refers to the cleaning of the car).

I stayed in one hour with the council stickers in plain view and then another hour in a hand-lettered sign: THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FOR THE ORDER OF THE FAST IO washer. The reference to recent events (the primary ) was used to attract the attention of the directors who were leaving and I have read, then I moved into the hall for me to read by the public in line to get to a concert ever in the Palazzo Vecchio .

with counselors (Malavolti, De Zordo, Nocentini, Barbaro) I spoke of
protest I then spoke with some people who were passing in front of Palazzo Vecchio, with some favevano the queue for the concert. The continuation of the fast today so it was visible.

As I sat in front of Palazzo Vecchio with the carterllo handwritten in Italian approached an American tourist and not understanding the writing took me 20 cents smiling, I tried to spiigarle that my English was a political act and then she was embarrassed and strength 'sorry, sorry' has recoil toward the group of tourists came from.

Maurizio

0 comments:

Post a Comment