Diary of Luca Martinelli, fasting hyperactive
Dal diario di Luca Martinelli, che ha digiunato sabato 13 Ottobre, privatamente, ma non troppo.
22.51. Sono in treno, rientrando a casa (Torino) da Milano. Il mio è stato un digiuno itinerante . Primo appuntamento, a Milano, la conferenza su Ambiente ed energia organizzata da Rifondazione Comunista, dov'ero stato invitato per parlare dell'affaire acque minerali (un tema a cui stiamo dedicando parecchio spazio su Altreconomia, con le campagne "Mettiamola fuori legge", per la regolamentazione della pubblicità, e "Imbrocchiamola!", per chiedere acque di rubinetto nei locali pubblici). Prima di intervenire, ho spiegato la mia condizione di digiunante. In molti, naturalmente, were already aware of the initiative. They expressed their solidarity, among others, the Deputy Foreign Minister Patrizia Sentinelli, the Under Secretary for the Environment Laura Marchetti, the parent company of PRC to the European Parliament Roberto Musacchio, in the room. From
Bovia I then took a train to Mariano Comense. In the hall of shareholders' Ipercoop of Canterbury forty people were waiting for me to watch the documentary together Corazon Verde (Luis Sepulveda, on the draft of an aluminum plant in southern Chile and the protests of local population). After the video, I presented my book "The colors of corn. Society, economy and resources in Central America" \u200b\u200b(EMI). Taking the floor, I told all my fasting condition, explaining the dispute which is not only Florence and affects us all .
train from Como to Milan, and now I go back to Turin.
0 comments:
Post a Comment