Monday, August 30, 2010

There Is Blood In My Phlegm

Me and my girl we were engaged for a year ...

... and we finally decided to get married.
My parents helped us in every way, friends encouraged us, and my girlfriend? Well, she was a dream!
There was only one thing that worried me, and I worried a lot: his younger sister.
My future sister in law was twenty years old, wore miniskirts and tight shirts, and any occasion when he was bent over in front of me, showing me her panties. It was definitely on purpose, do not ever happened before to others.
One day little sister called me and asked me to go to her to give him a hand to check the wedding invitations.
She was alone when I arrived. I whispered that soon after I was married, she felt for me the feelings and a desire which could not and would not resist.
He said he wanted to make love to me at least once before I married and legassi my life to her sister.
I was totally shocked, I could not say a word.
She said
- I'm going upstairs in my bedroom, if you feel, come up to me and I will be yours!
I was amazed. I was frozen in amazement, as I saw her climb the stairs slowly. When she reached the top, turned around, took off her panties and threw them against me.
I stood there for a moment, then made my decision: I turned and went straight to the front door, opened it and left the house by going straight to my car.
My future father in law was there waiting for me. With tears in his eyes, hugged me and said,
- We are happy that you have passed our little test! We could not hope for a better husband for our
daughter. Welcome to our family!
The moral of this story?
Always keep condoms in the car!

0 comments:

Post a Comment