Monday, April 19, 2010

Wooden Industrial Barbells

Kenosis

-
File:8693 - Milano - San Marco - Antonio Busca, Crocifissione - Foto Giovanni Dall'Orto 14-Apr-2007 dett2.jpg

.
Alzò la testa

dalla faccia altera,

bella, pacata,

verso il cielo azzurro;

biondi i capelli,

incoronati da spine lunghe

e taglienti, del sangue

umano suo,

si stavano tingendo

d’un rosso

sempre più scuro-cupo

and going

down

the tortured body

riddled with nails

Praetorians,

without resistance

all’umano strazio.



Poi forte chiamò: Elì,

Elì, io muoio

in una delle tante terre

che Tu hai creato;

for you and which is needed,

koinòsis for love,

I was killed by hatred,

suffering as now I suffer.



Now, my Father,

will be appeased!

And I'm with you For you and you,

primitive appearance.

After completing

mission against evil,

the sign of faith and the Holy

Alliance. . .

but hate and evil is something still left
-

0 comments:

Post a Comment